With advances in broadband technology, our Network Services division assists with the roll out of the National Broadband Network (NBN) Australia-wide for home and business use. Our team can also assist with developing and installing full commercial network infrastructures as well as home network and theater cabling to allow our customers to access all that technology can provide.
Our newest division, Advanced Network Services is one of our fastest growing divisions at The Advanced Group. Specialising in the installation of network infrastructure including the National Broadband Network (NBN), our team closely work with developers, telecommunication companies and government bodies to assist in the rollout and delivery of a superior Internet service across Australia.
At The Advanced Group our highly experience team of employees are trained in the installation of communication networks across all facets of installation types including:
- Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
- Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- Fibre to the Basement (FTTB); and
- Hybrid Coaxial Technology (HCF)
Advanced Network Services is also experienced and qualified in installing new network infrastructure for greenfield developments and projects. We have a proven track record in:
- Designing, implementing and commissioning electrical and communication networks in large-scale, multi-leveled buildings.
- We work closely with builders, developers and designers to ensure a cost-effective solution to networking requirements.
In addition to this, our employees are qualified and trained in In-Home installations for customers seeking a complete service offering when connecting to the Internet. Our ancillary services we provide include:
- Home installation of all modems and routers;
- Telephony wiring;
- Electrical Point wiring;
- Home theatre installations; and
- Troubleshooting and Faults