Advanced Network Services is an industry leader in the installation of small and large network and electrical infrastructures. We install various technologies for homes, businesses and government enterprises, including the National Broadband Network (NBN). These services are provided Australia-wide through a group of skilled and experienced installers. Our core competencies include the installation of:
- Communication networks;
- Data networks; and
- Electrical cabling.
Our teams work closely with developers, designers, telecommunication companies and government bodies to assist with the implementation of communication, data and electrical networks. We provide this complete service package to maximise delivery effectiveness and reduce cost for our clients.
At The Advanced Group our highly experience team of employees are trained in the installation of communication networks across all facets of installation types including:
- Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
- Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- Fibre to the Basement (FTTB); and
- Hybrid Coaxial Technology (HCF)
Advanced Network Services is also experienced and qualified in installing new network infrastructure for greenfield developments and projects. We have a proven track record in:
- Designing, implementing and commissioning electrical and communication networks in large-scale, multi-level buildings.
- We work closely with builders, developers and designers to ensure a cost-effective solution to networking requirements.
For many clients, we provide a complete network service package which incorporates electrical cabling. Our electricians provide these services to various industries including large-scale construction projects. Our quality electrical services are based on providing a commitment to workmanship and price competitiveness.
In addition to the above, our employees are qualified and trained in In-Home installations for customers seeking a complete service offering when connecting to the Internet. Our ancillary services we provide include:
- Home installation of all modems and routers;
- Telephony wiring;
- Electrical Point wiring;
- Home theatre installations; and
- Troubleshooting and Faults